I have been informed that:
1) The Controller of my personal data is the Buddhist Association Bencien Karma Kamtsang based in Grabnik, Grabnik 4, 96-313 Jaktorów, entered into the register of churches and other religious associations under the number 85, NIP: 1181294140, REGON: 010767828, tel: 663 136 204 or 22 211 37 51, e-mail: .
2) Personal data is processed by the Controller in order to send an information bulletin (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR); The Controller shall store them for the period of maximum 5 years from the date of ceasing to use the newsletter.
3) My personal data may be made available to processors acting on behalf of the Controller, such as providers of IT services or entities which provide marketing services to the Controller (for example, such as sending e-mails).
4) I have the following rights:
a) the right of access to the personal data provided by me and the right to receive a copy,
b) the right to rectify personal data,
c) the right to delete personal data,
d) the right to request a limitation to the processing of personal data,
e) the right for moving personal data,
f) the right to object to the processing of personal data provided by me, if they are processed for the purpose of direct marketing,
g) the right to object to the processing of my personal data for reasons relating to my particular situation, including when the data is processed for a purpose other than direct marketing,
h) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
5) In order to exercise any of the rights referred to above, I may direct a request in writing to the Controller, to the address: Buddhist Centre Benchen Karma Kamtsang, Grabnik 4, 96-313 Jaktorów, or via email to: .
6) The provision of personal data is voluntary, but in the case the data is not provided, I will not be able to receive information concerning the activities of the Controller. |