Since temporarily we are not able to meet in Benchen Center in Grabnik personaly, Lama Rinchen has decided to meet us in the coming days through our YouTube channel. On the 25th of March 2020 a first, trial meeting took place, with which we have started online streaming of Dharma teachings and practices.
We stream Lama Rinchen’s talks on various topics, but only in Polish language. We also stream some pujas and practice it ‘together’ online (e.g. Chenrezig or Mahakala practice) and these are in Tibetan, so everyone can join, regardless of the native language.
It has not been decided how often the practice and Dharma-talks will take place. Detailed schedule is updated regularly in the Calendar of events on our website. Also, you can receive information on the streaming by subscribing our YouTube Benchen Poland channel or you can check information on our Facebook group.
So far the following series of lectures have been developed within our streaming and videos:
- 'Basics of Buddhist teachings' - gradual introduction into Buddha's Teachings and advices on how, thanks to these teachings, we can change our way of experiencing and reacting to different situations.
- 'Bodhisattva's path' - teachings on how to develop Bodhisattva's motivation and how to apply it in everyday life by practicing six paramitas.
- 'Teachings on Guru Yoga' - during the online sessions Tenga Rinpoche's commentary to composed by him 'Short Guru Yoga to the Root Lama Karmapa' text is discussed.
- 'Grabnik meetings' - less formal talks on various topics by Lama Rinchen.
- Online pujas and practices.
It will be possible to watch broadcast on a livestream or later - previous meetings will be available in our channel.