Since temporarily we are not able to meet in Benchen Center in Grabnik personaly, Lama Rinchen has decided to meet with us in the near future through our YouTube channel. We stream online Lama Rinchen’s talks on various topics, but only in Polish. We also stream some pujas and practice it 'together' online (e.g. Chenrezig or Mahakala practice) and these are in Tibetan, so everyone can join, regardless of the native language.
So far the following series have been developed within our public streaming and videos:
- Basics of Buddhist teachings - gradual introduction into Buddha's Teachings and advices on how, thanks to these teachings, we can change our way of experiencing and reacting to different situations.
- Bodhisattva's path - teachings on how to develop Bodhisattva's motivation and how to apply it in everyday life by practicing six paramitas.
- Teachings on lojong - presented according to tradition which encompasses them in seven points and comes from the great master Atisha.
- Teachings on Guru Yoga - during the sessions Tenga Rinpoche's commentary to composed by him 'Short Guru Yoga to the Root Lama Karmapa' text is discussed.
- Vajrayana practice, part 1 and part 2 - teachings about the methods of Vajrayana practice.
- Prajna Paramita Sutra (The Heart Sutra) - a very detailed discussion of the text, which is known to be the essence of all mahajana practices and of the second turning of the Wheel of Dharma.
- Short Dorje Chang prayer - explanations on one of the most famous prayers in the Kagyu tradition, which can be applied directly to the practice of Guru Yoga and Mahamudra and also can be used as a basis for discussion on the Mahamudra teachings.
- Grabnik meetings - less formal talks on various topics by Lama Rinchen.
- Questions and answers - Lama Rinchen gives answers for listeners' questions.
- Online pujas and practices.
You can receive information on our public streaming and videos by subscribing YouTube channel Benchen Poland.